I guess this counts as a spoiler is you aren’t up to date…
so anyway, I’m not sure if I remember this correctly, but didn’t Calliope tell Roxy that calling her brother by her name would give her a chance to take over their body?? And Caliborn is LE? So does calling LE Calliope turn LE to Calliope???
- charons-obol answered: No wait. I thought that same thing. And then I was confuse.
- elfierae likes this
- prospitdreamerjanecrocker likes this
- raakelh answered: Yes, that has been theorized a lot… You need to hang out in Jumistuck more, we said it, as well. XD
- whitecollarplushindustries said: I heard some people say that she may be dead permanently because the swirls on their cheeks suddenly completely became red, implying she isn’t “there” anymore.
- himeanime said: Also Calliope said the calling her name puts the other to sleep but since Caliborn is /seemingly/ in complete control and Calliope’s dreamself is dead, those conditions could be change.
- patchworkmatryoshka answered: I don’t think she told Roxy anything of that sort, per say, but Caliborn told Dirk to not say Lil Cal’s name, which is similar.
- mercurialmalcontent answered: The comic seems to be implying something along those lines, yes.
- aghht answered: calliope’s gonna burst outside from lil cal
- faygoconnection likes this
- ered-sama posted this